Warning! Protocol "file" used to load page in Chrome.
Please avoid loading files directly from disk when developing WebRTC applications using Chrome.
Chrome disables access to microphone which prevents proper functionality.
You can allow working with "file:", if you start Chrome with the flag --allow-file-access-from-files
- Authenticate users and act on success / failures
- How to create user and login automatically
- After page load, look for an earlier session and try to start it
- Place a video web-to-web call
- Wire up the incoming stream + start/stop ringback tone as needed
- Receiving a video call
- Ending a video call